Things I see every day…almost.
1. Horses pulling a trailer of veggies, or something of that sort. It is so out of place in the middle of a city with 9,000,000 people. Odd.
2. A goat on the side of the road in the canal on the way to school. I named him, but forgot it. I think it was something Frederico… Maybe Reginald?

3. Buses, buses, and more buses…I take a least two a day. I seriously love public transportation. It is only about $.60 do travel and hour on the Transmilenio. Can you believe that? It is glorious not having a car.
4. The beautiful mountains. Every day. It is astonishing, especially at night.
5. There is this one puffy brown dog that I look for on a farm on the way to school every day. I think the zoning laws here are extremely lax.
6. Cows….all over the place. This is also odd.
7. Little shops, called tiendas, selling almost everything you could want.
8. This is behind my apartment building.
9. Last, but not least. Traffic and taxis and motorcycles.
This is a little piece of what I see everyday. Hope you enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment